Comment on page
Lite version of ToU for the Pro-tier onboarding
Date of last update:
Apr 17, 2023
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") constitute a legally binding agreement between Rated Labs Ltd. ("Rated") and you ("Client") for the provision of Pro Tier Onboarding services on Rated, the leading platform for in-depth analysis and display of validator metrics on Ethereum.
By signing up for the Pro Tier Listing services, the Client agrees to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
1.1. The Rated APIs are owned by Rated Labs Limited (“we”, “our” or “us”) or our licensors. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 14036060, with our registered address at 12 New Fetter Lane, London, England, EC4A 1JP, and with VAT number 421887483.
3.1. The total cost for the Pro Tier Listing services is $20,000, which will be broken down into two payments:
- An upfront payment of $10,000 upon accepting the ToU. This payment must be deposited to
ratedw3b.eth(in the agreed upon digital asset) within 10 days after accepting the ToU this agreement and the transaction hash must be shared via email to [email protected].
- A final payment of $10,000 after the successful delivery and activation of the Pro Tier Onboarding services. This payment must be deposited to ratedw3b.eth (agreed upon digital asset) within 10 days of Rated notifying the Client of service completion and the transaction hash must be shared via email to [email protected].
3.2. Should a part of the payment be done in a native token, the 14-day moving average on the TOKEN/USD pair from Coingecko should be treated as the exchange rate.
4.1. Upon receipt of the upfront payment, Rated agrees to deliver the following services to the Client:
- Detailed public monitoring and benchmarking on the Rated Network Explorer.
- Drill-downs on effectiveness and performance metrics on both an aggregate and per operator basis.
- 1:1 support on the Rated API, enabling detailed metric tracking with simple calls.
- Maintenance and support for contract structure changes and updates to the active set.
4.2. Rated will notify the Client once the services are live and available for public viewing.
5.1. The agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-agreement disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
5.2. Each Party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-agreement disputes or claims).
6.1. Rated reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. The Client will be notified of any changes, and continued use of the Pro Tier Listing services constitutes acceptance of the amended Terms.
7.1. These Terms, together with any other documents incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals, or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter.
8.1. By signing up for the Pro Tier Listing services, both parties acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions stated in these Terms.
To contact us: Address: 12 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1JP, United Kingdom